1. What personal information is collected and when
We collect your personally identifiable information like Name, Email Address, Age, Sex, Date of Birth and personal measurement information – height, weight etc., provided by you voluntarily. We also collect PII through our newsletter and/or any other type of email form like contact. All information is collected with your permission and you have an option to ask us to delete all your PII at any time.
02. How your Information is Collected
- Non-personally identifiable information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views, the service offerings that you access, traffic data, web logs and other communication data, which are automatically collected during your visit to our website.
- Personal information that you provide on our website when you fill in the registration form.
Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
3. How your information is used
The information that FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD collects and stores relating to you is primarily used to enable us to administer and improve our website and the services provided to you. Personal information can only be tracked by you. You can also invite your nutrition professional to have access to your personal information to track the food/exercise and measurements to help you with your weight management and outcomes/plans.
In addition, FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD may use the information for the following purposes:
- To improve your browsing experience.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other services/products which FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD feels may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you and serve you better by improving tools and services provided by us and our partners.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or changes that may affect our service.
- To contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Further, FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD may share your personal information/data with our server providers who store the information and does not use it in any way; and with FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD employees who require the same to provide the services required by you and have signed non-disclosure agreement.
If you do not want us to use your personal data, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you fill in the form and provide your details to us while using this site.
Please be advised that FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD does not reveal information about identifiable individuals to any third party without your express consent. But, FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate non-personal statistical information about our visitors.
4. How your information is stored and protected
FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD may transfer information that is collected from you to our servers for processing and storing. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We use standard WordPress security and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption on data transport. Your browser should show image of lock next to the url and state that this site is secure. The site is hosted on Amazon Web Services, using secure access only and complex passwords. All your information is kept behind these protocols and shields.
While you can stop using our services at any time, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after you stop using our services. However, we will not sell, transfer, or use such information relating to an individual in any way.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD cannot guarantee the security of information/data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD uses Google Analytics and Cookies to gather information about your general internet use. Where used, these cookies which are text files, and are downloaded to your computer automatically. These cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer. As cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, these cookies do not operate once you logoff completely from FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD.
FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD may also gather information such as IP address, internal session ID, user’s domain, type of Internet browser, domain of Website. Such information will not identify you personally: it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used only to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular features of our website.
6. Third Party Disclosure
Your information is for our use only. We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice and ask for your permission. This does not include other parties that are assisting us in operating our website such as website hosting provider or any other party alike. We may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis; send you offer through email or postal mail, or to conduct research. All third parties whose services are used by us are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may as well release your information if we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, protect our or other’s rights, property, safety or enforce our site policies.
We include third party products and services in our site. These include affiliate programs that we have partnered up with. We get commissions from these third party referral/affiliate or other programs like sponsorship and advertising.
7. SPAM Act
The SPAM Act 2003 is a law that sets the rules for commercial emails. The Spam Act refers to ‘Expressed Consent’, ‘Inferred Consent’ and also covers of unsubscribe practices.
We collect your email address to:
– Send information about our site, such as newsletters
– Market our products and services
– Send any other type of emails regarding to our site
We agree to:
– Not use false subjects
– Honour unsubscribe requests
– Allow users to unsubscribe at any time from link at the bottom of each email
– Monitor third party email marketing, if used
– If the message is an advertisement, identify it
– Include physical address
08. Modification of Information
You have the right to access your personal information that we hold and correct or update the same. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us by sending an email or by using the contact details below. You can also update your information by contacting us.
09. Changes to This Policy
10. Notification of Changes
FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD do update/amend this Policy from time to time. We may notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages. However, please do check this Policy regularly to ensure you are happy with the changes.
11. Business Transitions
In the event that FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD assets goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or the sale of a portion of its assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You will be notified prior to a change of ownership or control over your personal information. If, as a result of the business transition, your personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, you will be given a choice not to have your information used in this different manner as described in the Notification of Changes section, above. You have the liberty to cancel your account so that your personal information will not be available on the Site.
12. Communication Policy and Opt-Out
YOU MAY CHOOSE TO “OPT-OUT”/STOP RECEIVING OUR NOTIFICATIONS, NEWSLETTER OR MARKETING EMAILS BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK INCLUDED IN THESE EMAILS OR BY SENDING AN E-MAIL TO email@example.com
FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD have devised this Advertising Policy which is fair and reasonable for users.
FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD needs resources to provide good quality content and services, by paying all of the talented people who work on this site. We raise such resources through online advertising. We have adopted an advertising policy which is transparent and works best for us and for you. FOOD AND EXERCISE PTY LTD maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
1) All advertising or sponsored content on the Site is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
2) Editorial content on the Site is not influenced by advertisements. We place ads based on where they perform best.
3) We will not sell your personal details onto advertisers on our site. But, they may have access to your behaviour via cookies, but not your data. We will not use behavioural targeting unreasonably that might embarrass you, and you always have the option to opt out.
4) We request that you don’t use ad blockers – contrary to popular belief we do sometimes get paid for you just seeing advertising without you clicking or buying anything. If you like our site, please don’t block our ads – it’s an easy way for you to pay us for using it without it costing you anything.
5) We run more ads than it is reasonable to keep track of, therefore if you have a complaint about an ad for any reason, please get in touch with us and let us know and we will do what we can about it – it’s not in our interests to displease our users.
6) To help us find the offending ad, please send us a screenshot of the ad, the URL you saw it on and what country you are in if possible, to enable us to initiate necessary action for its removal.