Support from Dietitians is our Difference
Allan Borushek – The Calorie King
Lane Edwards – Accredited Dietitian
Dylan Maley – Accredited Dietitian
Dealing with any of these issues?
- No access to an Accredited Practising Dietitian?
- Lost weight but found it again?
- Feeling isolated?
- Can’t get into exercise?
- Not mentally ready to change or not sure where to start?
- Thyroid or Kidney problems, Diabetes, Heart Disease, IBS, Chron’s, Coeliac or other condition affecting your nutrition?
- We’ll assign you a Dietitian in your first week of the program.
- We help you create long-term, sustainable change.
- Connect with professional support and others facing the same challenges – learn and change together.
- Our Exercise Physiologist designed walking & exercise program with starting points for all levels of fitness is for you.
- Don’t put your health on the back-burner any longer.
- You’ll be contacted by your assigned Lead Dietian before starting the program to discuss additional support and condition management.
Watch The Program Introduction Video
What is the First13 program?
The food.com.au Nutrition Education & Support Program is here for Australians who want to conquer their weight and improve their health.
It’s built for you:
- Easy to get started, realistic and sustainable
- Delivered and supported by Dietitians
- Backed up by self-reflection worksheets to improve knowledge and action
The program is flexible:
- 12 months access to complete your modules
- Purchase weekly or save by buying in blocks
- Optional additional modules
Download the FREE SAMPLE MODULE to see how the education and self-reflection model can help you take action.
Why choose the First13 program?
1. Created and led by an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
APDs are the only nutrition professionals that:
- Have scientific training and clinical supervision, making them highly skilled at examining scientific evidence and cutting through misinformation.
- Are qualified to deliver dietary and medical nutrition therapy under Medicare.
- Are more than just nutrition scientists. They are also trained in counselling, coaching and educating – so they can provide advice that is realistic, actionable and right for you.
2. Get connected and supported
- Small groups of like-minded learners make up learning teams.
- Your questions answered directly by your assigned Leading Dietitian.
- Private consultations available to discuss specific issues and customised diet planning.
3. Based on current scientific evidence
Our nutrition program complies with recommendations made by:
- The National Health and Medical Research Council
- The Australian Government Department of Health.
- Focus on Mindset and Lifestyle instead of a strict diet and calorie counting approach.
- Focus on permanent positive shift in eating and exercise behaviour through improving your relationship with food.
does it cost?
13 Week Program – $24.95 per week.
First Week FREE. Cancel Anytime.
Includes online Dietitian support.
What do I get?
Online Nutrition Education Program
Video introductions for each week and every module
Quiz and Self reflection worksheets for every module
Additional modules to learn about subjects that are relevant to you.
Exercise Physiologist designed exercise program for all levels of fitness.
Access to public and private support forums.
Weekly check in forms to track progress and wellbeing.
An assigned Lead Dietitian and Nutrition Support team.
Private consultation with your leading dietitian available at additional cost.
Modules you’ll cover
Ready, willing and able
Stop the glorification of busy
Creating life balance
Enjoying the journey
Importance of support groups
Sowing seeds, reaping rewards
Establishing a healthy routine
Food & You
Meals & planning
A well-balanced diet
Health benefits of fruit & veg
Begin your exercise program
The elements of fitness
What’s holding you back?
Measuring your fitness
How do you like to move?
Change it up