Dietitian Led Nutrition & Exercise Program
ACTIONABLE, REALISTIC, SUSTAINABLE
A holistic approach to improve your health.
Expert support to help you achieve your weight goals.
An insightful and actionable program that can work for anyone.
The food.com.au Nutrition Education & Support Program is here for Australians who want to conquer their weight and improve their health.
- Realistic change
- Delivered by Dietitians
- Education & action approach
- Free trial
- Learn at your own pace
- Weekly payments, cancel any time
It’s as easy as…
Click the “Get Started” button and sign-up now.
The first week is free and you can cancel any time.
Complete our online questionnaires – just like you
would in an initial consultation with a Dietitian.
A food.com.au Dietitian will review your responses.
Your Lead Dietitian is assigned. You are connected to
a learning group. Your program material and access
instructions will be released.
Watch The Program Introduction Video
Why Choose the First 13 Program?
1. Created and led by an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
Have scientific training and clinical supervision, making them highly skilled at examining scientific evidence and cutting through misinformation.
• Are qualified to deliver dietary and medical nutrition therapy under Medicare.
• Are more than just nutrition scientists. They are also trained in counselling, coaching and educating – so they can provide advice that is realistic, actionable and right for you.
2. Get connected and supported
• Small groups of like-minded learners make up learning teams.
• Your questions answered directly by your assigned Leading Dietitian.
• Private consultations available to discuss specific issues and customised diet planning.
3. Based on current scientific evidence
Our nutrition program complies with recommendations made by:
• The National Health and Medical Research Council
• The Australian Government Department of Health.
• Focus on Mindset and Lifestyle instead of a strict diet and calorie counting approach.
• Focus on permanent positive shift in eating and exercise behaviour through improving your relationship with food.
What do I Get?
Online Nutrition Education Program
Quiz and Self reflection worksheets for every module
Additional modules to learn about subjects that are relevant to you.
Exercise Physiologist designed exercise program for all levels of fitness.
Access to public and private support forums.
Private consultation with your leading dietitian available at additional cost.
- Module Explanations
Based on the latest evidence and proven concepts of nutrition behaviour and psychology. We’ll give you easy to understand and implement knowledge and strategies to get you motivated and keep you on track.
Wanting to make change is not enough. Here we will support you to make healthy nutrition part of your life on a daily basis, whilst also acknowledging that you have so much else going on. It’s all about balance, right?
Food & You
Improving your relationship with healthy food, through a deeper understanding and appreciation of how food fuels your body. We present fundamental nutrition facts, explore your eating habits and cover the health benefits/drawbacks of various foods.
There are so many benefits of exercise. Whether you are starting from scratch, or getting back into it, we’ve got you covered. Tips, motivation and programs including walking, body weight and mobility exercises are available to all clients. Here we will also help you to consider other forms of exercise that you might enjoy, and encourage you to be as active as possible throughout the day.
Partners, Action, Insight
Partners are a big part of the food.com.au platform. Here you will find insightful tools and pathways to action in areas such as emerging technology, behaviour change and ideas from people or organisations that share our vision for improved health through nutrition and exercise.
People learn at different speeds and have different reasons for starting the program. The Additional Module set is your opportunity to choose the subjects you want to learn about and cover them off at your own pace. Return to them whenever you need to review, refresh, or reimplement the knowledge and strategies.