Balsamic Mushrooms With Lime
Whip up this delicious mushroom dish in no time!
- 1/2 cup Walnuts Halved Chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 pc Small Red Chilli Deseeded and finely chopped
- 500 g Button Mushrooms Trimmed
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until hot. Remove and set aside.
- Add oil, garlic and chilli to the wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the mushrooms are just tender.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar, add to the mushrooms and stir-fry 30 seconds or until well coated.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the walnuts and lime juice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!