Chicken and Smoked Salmon Salad
Succulent chicken breasts served in a healthy, tasty salad.
- 4 pcs Small Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 100 g Smoked Salmon
- 2 pcs Celery Sticks
- 1 pc Small Cos Lettuce
- 1 pc Small Coral Lettuce
- 1/4 pc Lemon Juice
- 40 mL Olive Oil
- 1 pc Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp French Mustard
- Place the chicken breasts in a pot of shallow water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and poach for approx 15-20 min depending on the size of the chicken. Cool the chicken in the fridge.
- Meanwhile wash the lettuce and let dry. Cut the salmon into pieces and place in a large salad bowl. Cut cos lettuce into pieces, and rip the coral lettuce with hands, place in salad bowl. Finely slice celery and chicken, place in bowl.
- Dressing: Mix all ingredients together and shake well in a jar or whisk in a bowl until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss dressing through salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!