Eggplant Stuffed with Tofu
A delicious vegetarian dish even meat eaters will love! Delicious and filling, this meal will tempt even the most resolute tofu sceptic!
- 3 pcs Eggplants
- 2 cups brown onion Finely chopped
- 2 cups Brown Rice Cooked
- 100 g Tofu, Low Fat Chopped
- 250 g Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 pc Capsicum Chopped
- 4 pcs Garlic Cloves Minced
- Halve the eggplants lengthwise and remove the inside with a spoon. Leave a layer of eggplant a couple of centimeters thick, so each eggplant half becomes a bowl. Chop the removed eggplant into small pieces.
- Combine the remaining vegetables in a frypan and saute with a small amount of water for about 5 minutes before adding the chopped eggplant. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the tofu and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix the rice into the cooked mixture. Add seasonings to taste.
- Scoop the mixture into the eggplant bowls and bake in a preheated 370 oven for about 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!