Lemon & Garlic Mushroom Prawn Salad
This salad not only tastes great, it looks impressive too!
- 400 g Mushrooms Thickly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- 24 pcs Cooked King Prawns Peeled and deveined
- 1 Bunch Rocket Shredded
- 2 pcs Lebanese Cucumber Sliced
- 250 g Small Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pc Large Avocado
- Place mushrooms into a ceramic bowl. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sweet chilli, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine. Pour over the mushrooms, stir to coat the mushrooms. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to marinade.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, tossing, for 4 to 5 minutes until tender and golden. Transfer to a plate. Cool 10 minutes.
- Place prawns, rocket, cucumber, tomatoes and avocado into large bowl. Add mushrooms and their juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!