Pasta Salad with Prawns, Roasted Capsicum and Black Olives
A fresh and delicious pasta, great for alfresco summer eating.
- 250 g Fusilli (corkscrew Pasta)
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 500 g Cooked Medium Prawns Peeled and deveined
- 2 pcs Roasted Red Capsicums Cut into strips
- 2 pcs Roasted Yellow Capsicums Cut into strips
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1/4 cup Black Olives in Brine Pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup Each Freshly Chopped Flat Parsley and Basil
- 1/2 tsp Hot Paprika or Chilli Powder
- 2 pcs Lemons Juiced
- 1 Lemon Grated zest
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling salted water until 'al dente'.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the olive oil. Set aside.
- When cool, combine the pasta with the remaining ingredients. Toss together and taste for seasoning. Serve at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!