Spinach and Fetta Pizza
A delicious, gluten-free, vegetarian pizza!
- 425 g Freedom Foods All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 2 pcs Large Eggs
- 150 g Tomato Paste No added salt
- 2 Tbsp Fresh and Chopped Basil or 1 tsp Dried
- 1 cup Spinach Chopped
- 100 g Reduced-fat Fetta or Soy Cheese Crumbled
- 200 g Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- Combine tomato paste with basil.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Blend water and eggs and add to flour to form a soft dough. Spread dough on a prepared baking tray, 30 x 24 x 2 cm.
- Spread pizza base with tomato-basil mixture, leaving a 2 cm border of dough. Top with spinach, cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!