Thai Banana and Green Chilli Salad
- 3 pcs Bananas Sliced 300g
- 1 packet Mixed Salad Leaves or 1/2 Lettuce, Torn into bite size pieces
- 1 pc Continental Cucumber Sliced, 100g
- 1 cup Snow Pea Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 cup Roasted Peanuts
- 2 pcs Green Chillies Finely sliced
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Lite Coconut Milk
- Dressing: Place chillies, ginger, fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar and coconut milk in a jar with a firm fitting lid. Shake until combined.
- Salad: Combine salad leaves, cucumber, snow peas, mint and coriander in a bowl. Pour dressing over and top with roasted peanuts just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!