Quick, easy and tastes great. Enjoy!
- 1 Large (425g) Can Tuna Drained and flaked
- 1 Stick Celery Chopped
- 1/4 Capsicum Chopped
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise 97% fat-free
- 4 English Muffin Halved and toasated
- 8 pcs Tomato Slices
- 200 g Reduced-fat Baked Ricotta Sliced
- Combine all ingredients except muffins, tomato and baked ricotta.
- Spoon tuna mixture evenly over muffin halves. Top with a slice of tomato and slices of baked ricotta. Place remaining English muffin lids on top.
- Place in a pre-heated 200ºC oven for 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!