Baked Sage and Bacon Mushrooms.
Serve this as a light lunch with salad, or an entrée.
- 12 pcs Small Flat Mushrooms
- 1 g salt or to taste
- 1 g Freshly Ground Pepper or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Sage Leaves Chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan Freshly grated
- 1 Bunch Baby Spinach Leaves to serve
- 2 Rashers Turkey Bacon Diced
- 1 1/2 g Light Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Spray both sides of mushrooms with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 8 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are in the oven, cook bacon in a frying pan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until crisp. Add sage and breadcrumbs and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and top evenly with breadcrumb mixture. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve with baby spinach leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!