Barbecue Fish with Asparagus & Rocket
A quick and easy way to enjoy fresh asparagus.
- 2 pcs White Fish Fillets (150g each)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus Spears
- 80 g Baby Rocket
- 25 g Shaved Parmesan
- 1 pc Lime Rind & juice (for dressing)
- 2 Tbsp Parsley Chopped (for dressing)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (for dressing)
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar (for dressing)
- Spray fish fillets lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Heat barbecue for 3-4 mins until hot. Cook fish for 3 mins on each side until cooked through.
- Spray asparagus lightly with olive oil cooking spray and barbecue for 2 minutes.
- Divide rocket leaves between serving plates and top with asparagus and fish.
- Combine ingredients for dressing, drizzle over salad and garnish with lemon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!