Broccoli and Mushroom Pasta
This is good for those days when you're craving pasta!
- 400 g Spiral or Penne Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pc Onion Sliced
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 4 pcs Large Flat Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 4 pcs Ripe Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 pc Head of Broccoli Cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Cook pasta according to directions on the packet. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Cook onion and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, tomato paste, wine and tomatoes. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add broccoli. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until liquid has reduced slightly and vegetables are tender. Stir in parsley.
- Toss through hot pasta and serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!