Chicken and Spinach Risotto
This wonderful meal is full of flavour and nutrition!
- 1 pc Large Onions Finely chopped
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 6 cup Bok Choy Salt-reduced
- 2 cups Arborio Rice
- 1 Bunch English Spinach Washed, trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Combine onion, garlic, cumin and a little stock in a large pan. Cook until onion and garlic are soft. Add rice, stir well.
- Add a cup of stock at a time, stirring constantly until rice is cooked and creamy. This will take about 15 - 20 minutes. Halfway through cooking, add the spinach.
- Fold in cooked chicken. Cook until heated through. Serve in bowls, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!