Cauliflower and Corn Gratin
Cauliflower and corn in a cheesey sauce.
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Sanitarium So Good Soy Drink
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Stock
- 310 g Can Creamed Corn
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Grated Lowfat Cheese
- 1 Cauliflower Broken into florets and cooked
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place flour in a saucepan. Gradually add So Good and stock, stirring until smooth.
- Place over medium heat, stirring continuously until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in creamed corn, parsley, salt and cheese.
- Mix cauliflower into the sauce and place into a lightly greased ovenproof casserole dish.
- Combine topping ingredients. Sprinkle over the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!