Penne with Eggplant and Red Capsicum
Eggplant and red capsicum go together to make a delicious creamy sauce.
- 400 g Penne Pasta
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pc Medium Eggplant Cut into thin strips
- 1 pc Large Red Capsicum Cut into thin strips
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2/3 cup Thickened Cream Light
- 1/3 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cook penne according to directions on the packet. Keep warm. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cook the eggplant and capsicum, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add garlic, parsley, cream, wine and black pepper. Simmer for 6-7 minutes. Divide penne between four bowls and top each with sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!