Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- 1 1/4 L Water
- 4 pcs Chicken Stock Cubes
- 1 pc Bay Leaf
- 2 tsp Thyme Fresh
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Parsley Finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Kg Cauliflower Well trimmed
- 100 g Onion Coarsely chopped
- 150 g Carrot Coarsely chopped
- Bring water and stock cubes to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Add coarsley chopped cauliflower, onion and carrot. Season with bay leaf, thyme and black pepper.
- Boil 12 minutes or just until vegetables are soft. Pureé in a blender, return to saucepan and stir in parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!