Chicken and Baby Artichoke Fettucine
- 16 pcs Baby Artichokes (or 4 laarge artichokes)
- 2 pcs Skinless Chicken Breasts Cut into chunks
- 2 pcs Onions Sliced
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Basil Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Crushed
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 250 g Fettuccine Cooked and drained
- To prepare the artichokes, bend back the outer petals, snapping them off at the base and continue snapping off petals until the remaining leaves are a yellow colour. Cut the top cone off the leaves at the point where the yellow meets the green. Now cut the stem level with the base and trim any remaining green from the base of the artichoke.
- Once prepared, cut the baby artichokes into halves or slice the large artichokes.
- Spray a pan with olive oil spray and brown the chicken. When browned, remove from pan and set aside.
- Spray the pan again with olive oil spray and sauté the onions until tender. Add artichokes, garlic, basil and rosemary. Cook until the artichokes are tender - about five minutes.
- Stir in browned chicken and drizzle with chicken broth; heat through. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired, and serve immediately over hot fettuccine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!