Chicken, Apple and Celery Salad
Quick, easy and tasty - perfect for a mid-week dinner or lunch!
- 1 pc Small Barbcued Chicken
- 2 pcs Sticks of Celery Finely sliced
- 2 pcs Small Granny Smith Apples Quartered, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup 97% Fat-free Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Chives
- 50 g Lettuce Leaves
- 50 g Unsalted Cashew Nuts Roughly chopped
- Remove the skin, bones and stuffing (if there is any) from the chicken and discard. Dice the meat.
- Place chicken meat in a large bowl. Add the celery, apple and raisins. Gently toss together with the mayonnaise and chives. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Place lettuce leaves on four plates. Spoon the chicken salad on top and sprinkle with cashew nuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!