Chicken, Couscous and Grape Salad
A delicious salad with a difference!
- 1 pc Onion Cut into quarters
- 3 tsp Chicken Breast Fillets Cut into strips (about 400g)
- 1 cup Couscous
- 200 g White Seedless Grapes
- 1 Packet English Spinach Leaves Washed
- 1/2 cup Almonds Blanched
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Mint
- Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking spray and heat. Add onion quarters and cook on low to medium heat. Turn occasionally until soft and golden in colour. Remove.
- Add chicken strips to the frying pan and cook for about 4 - 5 minutes or until done. Remove. Prepare couscous according to directions on the packet. Fold through onions, chicken, grapes, spinach leaves, almonds and mint. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!