Crunchy Fillet of Fish
Super easy, only 20 minutes to make this crunchy, nutty fish dish!
- 4 Low-fat Fish Fillets
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Almonds or Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Fresh Basil
- Combine lemon juice, oil and mustard in a jar. Shake well. Brush both sides of the fish with the mixture.
- Combine nuts and basil on a large plate. Coat both sides of the fish fillets.
- Place fish in a single layer on an oiled baking dish. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes at 190°C. Serve with steamed vegetables and oven-cooked jacket potatoes, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!