Eggplant & Chicken Couscous
A unique combination to savour.
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 pc Large Onion Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 pc Eggplant Diced
- 425 g Can Salt Reduced Tomato Puree
- 1 cup Cooked Skinless Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 3/4 cup Lowfat Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 3 cup Cooked Couscous for serving
- Pre-cook the couscous.
- Heat curry in a non-stick frying pan, add garlic, onion, water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggplant and saute for 2 minutes or until softened. Add the tomato puree and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the chicken, parsley, and combined yogurt and cornflour and stir until heated through.
- Serve over couscous.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!