Fettucine with Mushrooms and Garlic
A tasty, satisfying meal that's quick to prepare.
- 240 g Dried Fettucine
- 1 pc Onion Finely chopped
- 3 pc Cloves Garlic Finely chopped
- 400 g Button Mushrooms Thinly sliced
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 50 g Parmesan Finely grated
- 1/3 cup Continental Parsley Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Cook the fettucine in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, for four minutes or until soft. Add mushrooms and cook for four minutes or until they are tender.
- Drain fettucine and return to saucepan. Whisk eggs in a jug with a fork. Add eggs, mushroom mixture, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper to fettuccine and toss until well combined. Place saucepan over medium heat and toss for one minute or until egg mixture has just set. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!