Fish and Asparagus Coconut Curry
Why not have a heart-friendly fish curry for dinner tonight?
- 2 Coats of Olive Oil Spray
- 400 g White Fish Fillets Cut into strips
- 2 tsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 pc Onion Sliced
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 2 pcs Potatoes Cubed
- 200 mL Coconut Milk Light
- 3 pcs Tomatoes Chopped
- 3 cups Asparagus Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander to Serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and spray with olive oil spray. Add fish strips. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. Add another thin coating of olive oil spray to the pan. Add curry paste and onion. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Add ginger, potatoes and coconut milk. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for about 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add tomatoes and asparagus. Cook for a further 3 minutes. Add cooked fish strips to curry. Simmer for a further 1 minute. Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!