Grape and Pine Nut Rice with Lamb
Something different for lamb!
- 8 Small Lamb Cutlets Trimmed of excess fat and grilled
- 1 cup Rice
- 4 pcs Large Flat Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 3/4 cup Chopped Mint
- 1 Bunch Grapes
- 40 g Pine Nuts
- 1 pc Lemon Juice and rind
- 1 Bunch Baby Spinach Washed
- 1 Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Cook rice according to directions on the packet.
- Spray mushrooms with oil then grill for 3 minutes.
- Combine rice, parsley, mint, grapes and pine nuts in a bowl. Combine oil with rind and juice of lemon. Add to rice mixture. Mix well.
- Arrange spinach leaves on individual serving plates. Cover with rice mixture. Top with mushrooms and serve with grilled lamb cutlets.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!