Grilled Fish with Ratatouille
Liven up grilled fish with a little taste of Provence.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 pc Onion Sliced
- 4 pcs Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 pc Zucchini Sliced
- 1 pc Green Capsicum Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 pc Small Eggplant Chopped
- 400 g Red Emperor Fillets
- 1 pc Lemon Juiced
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Brush the base of a frying pan with olive oil. Cook garlic and onion until soft. Add tomato, zucchini, capsicum, tomato paste, basil and eggplant. Cook over low heat for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile sprinkle fish with lemon juice. Grill or barbecue until just tender.
- Stir parmesan cheese through ratatouille just before serving. Serve fish with ratatouille.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!