Grilled Pink Snapper with Coriander Salad
A fish dish with a flavoursome salad accompaniment.
- 1 Bunch Coriander Chopped
- 1/3 cup Pine Nuts Toasted
- 4 pcs Spring Onions Finely sliced
- 1 pc Continental Cucumber Finely sliced
- 1 pc Carrot Cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Low-fat Natural Yoghurt
- 4 pcs Pink Snapper Fillets (100g each)
- 1 Juice and Rind of Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Combine coriander, pine nuts, spring onions, cucumber, carrot, lemon juice and yoghurt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place fillets on a lightly oiled grilling tray. Pour about half of the lemon juice over the fillets. Cook under a hot grill for about 3 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork. Combine rest of lemon juice with olive oil and black pepper. Drizzle over hot fillets. Serve fillets with coriander salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!