Grilled Vegetable and Potato Salad
A warm salad dressed with a vinaigrette marinade.
- 1 pc Zucchini Sliced
- 1 pc red capsicum Cut into sqaures
- 3 pcs Baby Eggplants Sliced
- 3 pcs Mondial Potatoes Par-boiled and sliced
- 1 pc Small Red Onion Sliced
- 1 pc Lemon Juiced
- 1 pc clove garlic Crushed (for marinade)
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper (for marinade)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley (for marinade)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (for marinade)
- Combine marinade ingredients in a jar. Shake well to mix. Place vegetables in a large bowl. Add marinade and toss to coat.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan and spray with a little oil. Drain marinade from vegetables. Add to hot pan. Sauté until tender.
- Place on a large serving platter. Drizzle with leftover marinade and lemon juice. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!