Stir Fried Asparagus with Sesame Seeds
This will become one of your all-time favourite ways of cooking asparagus.
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Canola or Olive Oil
- 1 pc clove garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 750 g Fresh Asparagus Trimmed and cut into 5cm pieces
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce Reduced Salt
- Heat wok or frying pan. Add sesame seeds. Stir fry over high heat for about 1 minute or until golden. Remove from pan.
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic, ginger and asparagus. Stir fry over high heat for 3 minutes or until almost tender.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper. Stir fry over high heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle over sesame seeds and soy sauce.
- Serve immediately as a side dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!