Iced Cucumber and Mint Soup
- 600 g Cucumber 2 large, peeled and chopped
- 8 pcs Spring Onions or Chives Finely chopped
- 2 pcs Chicken Stock Cubes
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Mint Chopped
- 625 ml Water
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Mint chopped (extra for garnish)
- Place cucumber and spring onion in a saucepan with chicken stock cubes, 1 tablespoon chopped mint and water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sieve the soup through a strainer (do not use a blender otherwise the cucumber pips will make the soup bitter).
- Add the chilli sauce. Chill in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!