Indonesian Gado Stir-Fry
Authentic tasting meal.
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 pc Medium Onion Cut into lengths
- 1 pc Medium Carrot Sliced
- 1 pc Medium Red Capsicum Sliced
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 2 cup Broccoli Florets
- 2 cup Bean Sprouts
- 120 g Snowpeas Topped and tailed
- 1/2 415g Can Sanitarium Bologna Diced
- 500 g Bottle Satay Sauce
- Heat oil in a wok or frypan and stir-fry onion for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining vegetables and continue to stir-fry until tender but still crisp. Add the Bologna and heat through.
- Heat the satay sauce and serve over the stir-fried vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!