Kashmiri Potato Stir-Fry
A delicious vegetarian dish with loads of flavour.
- 2 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Sliced Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Yellow or Black Mustard Seeds
- 1 pc Onion Chopped
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 2 pcs Large Potatoes Diced and cooked
- 1 cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1 Celery Stalk Sliced
- 1 pc Red Capsicum Sliced
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Steam broccoli and green beans for 2 minutes. Heat the oil in a wok until very hot. Add mustard seeds. Cook until they begin to 'pop'.
- Add onion and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, sweet corn, celery, capsicum, broccoli and beans. Reduce heat and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Stir in garam marsala and cayenne pepper. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!