Mushroom Antipasto Salad
A delicious side dish to serve with barbecued meat or chicken.
- 400 g Button Mushrooms
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar
- 200 g Kalamata Olives in brine
- 200 g Semi-sundried Tomatoes
- 12 pcs Slices of Char-grilled Eggplant
- 1 cup Basil Leaves
- Place mushrooms into a large bowl. Combine ovinegar, mustard, sugar and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- Pour dressing over mushrooms and toss well to coat mushrooms in mixture. Cover and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the eggplant if necessary.
- Just before serving, add olives, semi-dried tomatoes, eggplant and basil leaves to mushrooms and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!