Lemon Fish Rolls
A pleasant way to include fish in your family's diet.
- 4 White Fish Fillets (400g)
- 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread Crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Spring Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind Grated
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 50 g Fresh Mushrooms with Stalks Sliced
- 1 pc Egg Separated or 1 yolk-free egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp Dried Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Canola or Olive Oil
- Slit and butterfly fish fillets to form a large flat area.
- Mix breadcrumbs, spring onion, lemon rind, lemon juice, mushrooms and egg yolk or 1/2 egg substitute together.
- Place 1/4 of stuffing on one end of each fillet. Roll up fillets, dip in beatened egg white or rest of egg substitute then coat with dried breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a heavy based fry pan. Fry fish until flaky, about 5 minutes each side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!