Tiger Prawns with Peach and Coriander Salsa
A perfect light lunch!
- 700 g Raw King Prawns Peeled, tails intact
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 Pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Large Yellow Peach Chopped
- 1 Large White Peach Chopped
- 1/3 cup Coriander Chopped
- Toss the prawns in the oil and pepper. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place the lemon juice and sugar in a bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the peaches, coriander and chilli and toss gently.
- Heat a stove top grill or barbecue plate over high heat. Alternatively, use a George Foreman grill. Grill the prawns for 3-4 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve the prawns with the peach salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!