Layered Apple and Blueberry Dessert
- 4 pcs Royal Gala Apples Peeled, cored and wedges
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 100 g Roughly Chopped Coconut Cookies or Other Sweet Biscuits
- 150 g Blueberries
- 2 cups Low-fat Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Place the wedges of apple in a microwave proof bowl and toss with the lemon juice and sugar. Cover and cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes or until the apple is tender. Leave to cool.
- Divide the cooked apple among 4 glasses or serving dishes. Sprinkle a layer of chopped coconut cookies on top of the apple mixture.
- Next add a layer of blueberries, reserving about 20 for decoration. Spoon the yoghurt on top of the blueberries and smooth with the back of the spoon.
- Drizzle over the honey and scatter with the reserved blueberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!