Lemon Ricotta Pie
- 1 1/2 cups Ricotta Cheese (405g)
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar (55g)
- 1/2 Lemon Rind Grated
- 1/2 cup Sultanas or Currants (85g)
- 1 cup Low Fat Pastry Recipe (125g)
- Prepare Low Fat Fibre Pastry. Roll out and place in a pie dish. Prick the bottom and sides with a fork.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven for 10 minutes. This will prevent the filling from soaking into the pastry.
- Beat ricotta cheese, eggs, sugar or substitute, grated lemon rind and sultanas or currants together until light and fluffy.
- Place in half-cooked pastry shell and bake in a moderate oven for a further 40 minutes or until puffy and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!