Lemongrass Chicken with Bok Choy and Bean Shoots
This chicken dish is a real flavour sensation!
- 600 g Chicken Pieces Boneless, skinless
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Grass Finely chopped
- 4 pcs Spring Onions Finely chopped
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Sambal Olek
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 pc Small Onion Sliced
- 300 g Bok Choy Washed and quartered
- 200 g Bean Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil and Oyster Sauce
- 1 Light Coating of Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to hot. Combine chicken pieces, lemon grass, spring onion, fish sauce, sambal oelek, sugar and peanut oil in a large bowl and mix well to coat. Transfer chicken pieces to a pre-heated lightly oiled baking dish. Bake uncovered, in hot oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, fry sliced onion in oil for a few seconds. Add bok choy and bean shoots, stir gently. Cover and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Place in a serving dish and drizzle with warmed sesame oil and oyster sauce. Place chicken on top of vegetable and bean shoot mix and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!