Lentils with Beetroot & Feta
Think lentils are bland? Not with this appetising recipe!
- 2 cups Cooked Brown Lentils
- 8 Cooked Whole Baby Beetroot Peeled
- 100 g Fet Cheese Cubed
- 1 cup Mint Leaves Washed
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Mixed Lettuce Leaves Washed
- Combine lentils, beetroot, feta and mint leaves in a large bowl. Sprinkle vinegar, olive oil and black pepper over. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!