Flavoursome fritters with the added sweetness of kumera.
- 1 John West Mackerel Fillets (125g can)
- 1 pc Egg Lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Self-raising Flour
- 1/4 cup Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp Chives Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Kumera Grated
- 1 Coat of Olive Oil Spray
- Place drained mackerel, egg, flour, milk, chives, lemon and kumera into a bowl and mix well.
- Spray a heated non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Cook spoonfuls of mixture until golden brown on each side.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!