Mango Fish Scrolls
The presentation is surpassed only by the taste.
- 450 g Can Golden Circle Australian Mango Slices in Natural Juice
- 200 g White Fish Fillets (Whiting, perch)
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Dill or Mixed Herbs
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (or to taste)
- 4 pcs Toothpicks
- Drain mango slices; reserve liquid.
- Dip fish in butter, roll in breadcrumbs and herbs.
- Place mango slices along one end and roll fillet securing with a toothpick. Pan fry.
- Meanwhile prepare Mango Sauce: Blend cornflour with 1/4 cup mango nectar, and slowly add remaining nectar while stirring over medium heat until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes. Add sweet chilli sauce and serve with fish scrolls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!