Marinated Mushroom and Tomato Salad
Try this tasty salad at your next barbecue
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 300 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms Quartered
- 250 g Cherry Tomatoes Quartered
- 6 pcs Spring Onions Thinly sliced
- 1 Bunch Rocket Trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Roughly Chopped Flat-leafed Parsley
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Combine oil, red wine vinegar, sweet chilli sauce and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- Place mushrooms into a large bowl. Pour 2/3 sweet chilli marinade over mushrooms and stir well to combine. Cover and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, spring onions, rocket, parsley and remaining marinade to mushroom mixture. Toss gently to combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!