Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Almonds
Tender sprouts tossed in almonds, bacon and onion.
- 500 g Brussel Sprouts
- 100 g Bacon Pieces Low fat
- 1 pc Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup Flaked Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Discard the outer leaves of the sprouts. Trim stalk and cut a small cross in the base. If they are large cut in half. Wash well, leaving a little water clinging to them.
- Cook bacon and onion in a large pan, medium heat, until bacon is crisp and onion is soft. Remove from pan.
- Add butter to pan and when bubbling, add sprouts, cover and cook, shaking the pan often, for 10 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Add almonds, bacon and onion, and toss to combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!