Mushroom and Corn Fritters
Easy to make, and ideal for finger food, a snack, or as a main meal.
- 4 pcs Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Fresh Corn Kernels
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 pc Small Onion Finely diced
- 2 pcs cloves garlic Crushed
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup Self-raising Flour
- Combine eggs and milk in a bowl. Beat well. Stir in flour, corn, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil and paprika.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cook spoonfuls of mixture on each side until golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!