Mushroom and Fish Skewers
This is a delight to serve hot from the grill!
- 350 g Button Mushrooms Halved
- 500 g Firm White Fish Fillets Cut into 2cm cubes
- 50 mL Olive Oil
- 2 pcs Lemons Juiced
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Lemon Grass
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Place mushrooms and fish into a shallow dish. Combine oil, lemon juice, lemon grass, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake until well combined. Pour marinade over mushrooms and fish and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Thread mushrooms and fish alternately onto soaked skewers. Preheat a greased barbecue or char-grill on medium-high heat. Barbecue or char-grill skewers, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!