Mushroom & Coriander Red Curry
Try this quick vegetarian dish with an oriental red curry flavour.
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 185 g Red Curry Paste
- 500 g Small Cup Mushrooms Halved
- 3 pc Green Onion Thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Light Coconut Milk 98.5% Fat-free, Such as Nestle Carnation
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Coriander Sprigs
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and green onions to pan. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until softening. Stir in stock and coconut milk. Simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir lime juice and brown sugar into mushroom mixture. Simmer, stirring occasionally, over low heat for 2 minutes. Stir through 1/2 cup coriander.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander and garnished with lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!