Mushroom Stir-Fry with Chinese Barbecue Sauce
This stir-fry will excite you; with a dash of sherry, a hint of chilli and garlic over mushrooms, your taste buds will thank you for trying this little beauty.
- 600 g Fresh Button Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Sherry
- 1 pc Raw Garlic Clove
- 125 g MasterFoods Chinese Beef Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 pc Red Chilli Deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 480 g Green Onions Thinly sliced
- Place mushrooms into a large bowl. Combine barbecue sauce, sherry, garlic and chilli in a small jug and pour over mushrooms. Mix well to coat mushrooms. Cover and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil, mushrooms and any remaining marinade and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add green onions to wok and toss well to combine.
- Serve mushrooms with steamed rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!