Mushroom, Tomato and Herb Spaghetti
Try this dish for a quick and easy meal.
- 4 cup Cooked Spaghetti
- 2 Coast of Olive Oil Spray
- 500 g Cup Mushrooms Thickly sliced
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 40 g Fat-free Sundried Tomatoes
- 100 g Spanish Stuffed Green Olives
- 4 Tbsp Fresh Flat Leafed Parsley Chopped
- 8 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- Spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray and put on high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Spray the pan with more olive oil spray and add the cooked spaghetti. Then add the tomatoes, olives and parsley. Toss gently over low heat for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Add parmesan cheese and the cracked black pepper. Toss well to combine. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!