- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 pcs Egg Whites Lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Pie Apple Canned (sugar free)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray a square nonstick baking pan (20.5cm x 20.5cm) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, blend well. Pour batter into pan and bake 20-30 minutes until cooked. To test if batter is cooked, insert a toothpick. If it comes out clean, brownie is cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes in pan.
- Gently remove from pan; place on wire rack and when cool, sprinkle with icing sugar if desired. Cut into eight squares.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!